A BEAUTIFUL ME & A BEAUTIFUL YOU




“O mighty Lord,
Why some people are rich,
And some are poor,
Some can’t even have their daily bread,
And some live in grandeur?”

“O dear child,
I created each one same,
But material wealth you pursue,
In every penny you use I dwell,
A Beautiful Me & a Beautiful You!”

“O mighty Lord,
Why sometimes we laugh,
And sometimes we cry,
Why every tear we drop,
Makes our eyes dry?”

“O dear child,
I make you smile with tears in your eyes,
Moment so beautiful, ain’t it true?
In every emotion you show I dwell,
A Beautiful Me & a Beautiful You!”

“O mighty Lord,
Why men are strong,
And women are weak,
Why boys feel obsessed
For the girls they seek?”

“O dear child,
Men do cry & women do fly,
I don’t discriminate she & you,
In every soul you seek I dwell,
A Beautiful Me & a Beautiful You!”

“O mighty Lord,
Once a beautiful day,
Other times a dreadful night,
Thorns all along the way,
Help me lord, how do I fight?”

“O dear child,
Keep your calm & face them strong,
I shall help you sail them through,
In every attempt you make I dwell,
A Beautiful me & a Beautiful You!”

“O mighty Lord,
Why some look ugly,
And some look beautiful,
Why some we ignore,
And toward others we just drool?”

“O dear child,
Real beauty lies in your eyes,
How you see makes what you do,
In every heart that beats I dwell,
A Beautiful Me & a Beautiful You!”


Check out: Yahoo! Real Beauty

Comments

  1. Very nice poem.

    http://pendown.blog.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Niket, I loved the way you have presented it! The questions were thought provoking and the answers rounded them up very beautifully, Well Done and Good Luck for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Manjulika: Thanks for dropping by :) Welcome to My Voice, My Space :)

    @Arti: Hey thank you very much blogger pal :) Welcome to My Voice, My Space :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!!! i like it when they express it in the form of a poem!! you have the play of words!! you have put them so well!! good thought too!!! A Beautiful me and a Beautiful you!!
    thats a nice concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks Cindrella...welcome to My Voice, My Space...thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. got just 1 word for it..
    BEAUTIFUL..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niket, u write poetry too? This was a nice one. Truly, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

    tc

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niket, i was not able to blog etc for a long time... now i hope i'll be regular again.

    btw, did u c the post "100posts - 100 blogger pals" on my blog? I mentioned about u there. and left a comment on ur blog too.

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Restlesssss, finally got a comment from you..I had even started searching for you on Facebook to poke you but in vain :)
    I don't write poetries..had told you earlier ki bacchpan se problem hai with poetries...but tried a hand on it :)
    And I had commented long back on "100 posts - 100 blogger pals"...check it out..keep blogging Restless :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Niket :)

    I'm not on FB..... anonymous bloggers love their privacy! just kidding!

    Hmm, that's what i thought, u were never in poetry, so was surprised to c ur poem. Nice one!

    Yes, will keep blogging... will try my best...

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment