Jana Gana Mana (Silence is Beautiful)

This video is the silent rendition of India's National Anthem. Based on a very beautiful concept wherein hundreds of dumb & deaf children subtly but beautifully present our National Anthem in the sign language, it gives out the message 'Patriotism knows no language' crystal clear. It also shows no matter what but in the end, it is the gesture that really matters!

Created by the Mudra Group, this video is all set to give you goose pimples each & everytime you watch it!

Comments

  1. While the video was buffering and i was standing (yes, i respect my country) i thought to myself "this better be worth it"
    You know what, it was. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niket, thanks a lot for sharing this video.

    I'm so touched... i showed it to my kids too... they too were speechless.

    We really don't know the value of what we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Restless: Hey Restless, it has been a long time since I have checked out your bolg...will do it soon..Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: Yep, indeed Beautiful! :)

    @Linhy: Thanks and welcome to My Voice, My Space! :) will surely check out your blog..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesomee buddy...got no words to describe how i felt after watching dis...too good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment