Thank you doston Part 2..! :)

After the sooper-dooper-surprise stint by my engineering friends, it was time for my management friends to join in the party. I had called them up for dinner but had asked them to come as early by 3 pm. But as expected they started dropping in by 4:30 and by 5:30, the house was jam-packed. I introduced them to my parents. Then started the photo session. The girls graced the occasion by their presence & made every click of the camera worth it but as usual I unintentionally ruined every photograph that was clicked. So for most of the time I chose to remain behind the camera. Then we played Mafia and so highly intensive, vehement & energetic was the game that I, along with my friends could have been easily kicked out of the society. Fortunately we were not. Phew!



After 4 to 5 grueling rounds of Mafia, finally I cut the cake (my friends had brought it along) which bored a certain Goga's name instead of mine. Nevertheless, I was least bothered about the name since I eagerly wanted to have a piece of the cake down my throat. In my quest to quench my thirst for the chocolaty cake, I had forgotten that there were 12 more pairs of covetous eyes ogling at the cake. No sooner did I cut the cake, the chocolate icing was transferred to right back on my face and in my ears (I am still in hunt for the person who had filled my ears with the icing. He fortunately even escaped my candid camera. :X But believe me or not, someday, I am definitely going to find out that punk and fill his ears with the icing using an injection on his b'day). And while I washed my face and came back, not only the current cake had become a bygone but the leftover previous cake (which my engineering friends had brought) had also fallen prey to their cravings.

I sweared at them and then we had pav-bhaji for dinner which was prepared by my Mother. We ate, praised and again ate till we dropped. Somehow we even managed to swallow the rasgullas after the pav-bhaji feast. Everyone left at around 9 at night.

A great day it was! Probably the best birthday I had ever had. Thanks to Prachi, Afiya, Nipun, Puneet, Munjal, Stuti, Sehul, Mornee, Akash, Bhavesh, Jinay and Jinal for making it a special one! :)

In the end, all I can say is "Thank you Doston! :)"

Comments

  1. Hey Restless, it was of course yummyyy and the love that my friends had poured in had made it even more yummier! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment