Thank you doston Part 1..! :)

"Ting Tong!" rang the door bell. I opened the door. There were 3 idiots standing in front of me with grin on their faces and with a chocolate cake in their hands with 4 candles lit upon it. I was like, "Abe, ye kahan se aa gaye iss waqt". I rubbed my eyes to confirm but they were still out there showing their teeth. I was surprised, big time! I looked at the wall clock! It had struck 12. It was exactly 12 in the midnight! They came in like good boys (because my parents were present), I cut the cake, they sang "Happy Birthday to you" for me, I gave them a piece of cake each, clicked photographs, then they barged into my room like warriors, clicked some more photographs, I immediately uploaded them on facebook, then we watched old pics, laughed like Raavans, they sweared at me since I had forgotten to inform them about my summer placement, lastly asked me to pay for the cake for which I bluntly refused by saying "bhaag jao yahan se" (hehehe...) and then they left the home at around 2:30 a.m. asking me to convince my parents to send me for the Goa trip.



Such an amazing gesture from my friends and such an amazing start to my birthday. They have already made my birthday so very special. Now I really need to convince my parents for the Goa trip. Thanks Vivek, Ankit, Apoorva & Shashi (he was conspicuous even by his absence). Rockstars you are!

Bola tha na maine...engineering doston ke saath sacch may mazza aata hai..! :)

PS: Thank you doston Part 2 still remains since my birthday has just commenced :)

Comments