Song - Christmas Time

Since it's Christmas, I decided to share with all of you a small song titled 'Christmas Time' which I had written when I was in class 4. Moreover I had also made a tune for the song at that time (The tune resembles the music of Adam's Family, wasn't aware of 'plagiarism' then :P). I still have the book preserved with me from which I have clicked the image and uploaded it. Also I have sung this song for all of you and shared the video. Do check it out!





Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!! :)

PS: Please excuse the grammatical error in the song. Had written 'Santa came and go' on purpose so that 'go' rhymes with 'snow'....hehe :)

Comments

  1. I remember this one.....super cute!!...tikus place....sahi hai boss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stuti: hehe...thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new Year dear! sorry not able to see the video right now, will catch up later.

    tc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Restless: Happy New Year to you too Restless! :) And do watch the video pakke se and comment again! :) hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!!!

    just saw and listened to the clip! that was sweeeettt!!!! u sing well... nice to hear ur voice Niket! and esp loved the tadadadung... at the end!

    Thanks for being so thoughtful for ur blogger pals :)

    loved it!

    tc

    RESTLESS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Restless, thank you so much for such a lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment