A Boy and a Girl...

What is the first thing that crosses your mind when you see a boy & a girl spending time together? Let me tell you, "In dono ka kuch toh chakkar chal raha hai!" Really can't comprehend upon any valid reasons for this thought but I think it's the human tendency to conclude that way.

I & my friend have been the sitting ducks of the same irritable human nature since quite a few days. Though we handle it with subtlety, it's not always possible for everyone to do so. People should understand the purity of a relationship that a boy & a girl can share between them. I do share an eternal relationship with her.

A relationship as pure as an innocent child's smile,
a relationship as strong as a lion's roar,
a relationship as beautiful as the rising sun,
a relationship from which I couldn't ask for anymore.




This relationship of ours has been given a beautiful name called 'Friendship'. So pure is our friendship that it really doesn't matter what others think or say. What matters us the most is what we think of each other as friends and above all what matters us the most is 'Our Friendship'.

I would like to end this post with another quatrain for her:

When I asked God to give me a friend,
From the heavens, He dropped a dew,
That dew fell on a seed in my garden,
Which emerged into a beautiful flower like You!
:)

Comments

  1. Hey Niket! how r u?

    You know, I had never read such lines on your blog.... really nice thoughts and lines.

    Indeed friendship is a pure emotion, but it is hardly respected by our society, esp when it's between the opposite sex.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Restless, I am good...how are you doing? :)
    I have also never read such lines on my blog, it came as a surprise for me too :P
    Thanks and take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope it reaches the right minds n opens em up; atleast a wee bit !!
    cheers man !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment