Aarrrghhhhh...!

Aarrgghhhh! No, I haven't met with an accident or something, neither has my girlfriend (I don't have one actually) double-timed me, nor have I seen a hindi-dubbed South Indian movie on Set Max! This cry of anguish comes from the fact that since the past one month neither have I able to read the blogs of my fellow bloggers, nor have I able to update mine!

Again when I write this post down at 4:30 am, it is just a quickie to vent out my frustrations and to make myself feel good about the fact that I finally updated my blog, be it a crap!

So let me all of you (all -> may be 1 or 2) get a short glimpse of what actually has been happening since the last 30 days. There have been a number of presentations, submissions, mid-terms (with me scoring an abysmal 2 out of 34 in French), class tests, et cetera since the last month but the point to be highlighted is that Organisational Behaviour (OB) accounts for almost 80% of this shit!

OB maam time and again, has never failed to make us believe that she is the Master Puppeteer and we, the useless, stupid puppets dancing on her tunes of exploitation! With just two and a half months of our stay in SIMSR (Somaiya Institute of Management & Research), our 1st semester exams commencing from 17th of this month and with 11 subjects (the names of which I couldn't even recall without some help) to study for, there is still one presentation of OB (for which we need to read 4 articles) that awaits all of us after the so-called Diwali vacations.


So now, since OB has been the root cause of all our agonies, we would like to request Mumbai University to make some course structural changes:

1. If OB is one of the subjects, then reduce the number of subjects to 1 for the entire semester and allot 700 marks to OB.
2. Remove OB as a subject and introduce it as a separate field of management.
3. If the above two suggestions are not feasible, then make OB as a self-study subject and let the students come up with their own Question paper & let them assess their own answer papers. This would make them self-sustaining and also help them to analyze their own performance by being a self-critique.

I guess, I would put an abrupt end to this post here itself because now it's time for my mom to wake up and I don't want her belief (that her son studies at nights) to rupture!

Ah! Before I forget. "A very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year" to all of you! Have a safe one. If you find anyone bursting crackers, quickly pour a bucket of water on their crackers and run away! :)

Comments

  1. Niket, of course ur absence from blogosphere is noticeable! and I was wondering, but thought u would be busy studying. Blogging is a good way to let go of that anger and frustration that builds up sometimes, do use it.

    Talking about ur teacher openly like this on a public forum, may not be a good idea, u can consider amending the post.

    Sometimes studies can really put us off, so collect ur mind again to study hard. Sorry, if I sound sermonizing u.

    take care and Hope u had a good Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your invaluable advice Restless!
    I know that I shouldn't have mentioned about the professor and that is the reason I refrained from disclosing her name! :P
    But seriously, blogging has helped me to calm down a bit and take a break from OB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. niket i know this isnt one of ur best blog but still it didnt fail to make me laugh my guts out.......coz i have studied OB... hahaha.... marr saale tu bhi marr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...absolutely, I agree this post isn't at par with the previous ones, but I wonder, OB has made you comment for the 1st time on my blog...welcome welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.... superb blog dude..
    May be enjoyed it more bcoz the situtation calls for it... (varna soch mat ki tu itna entertaining hain...lol)
    Bro great blog... saale mam ka naam bhi likh deta..
    now ppl will be afraid of OB where in dey should be afreaid of our mam..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bhavesh: Thanks buddy! And yeah, I agree in totality that the current situation has certainly given this post a boost-up! And please pray that maam doesn't get to read this before our 1st year gets over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog man..keep it up...
    bhavesh plz snd the link of tis blog 2 mam... atleast ek student(niket) ko mujhse kam karks aayenge...
    par pakka snd tis link to mam,whn we complete our mba..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amit: Thanks bro! haan, 2 saal k baad hi bhejiyo be...shayad sacch may aanewali peedhi ka bhala ho jaaye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice rebellious post dude... Good tht u werent 'politically correct' and vent out the frustration as it was...

    This is the key for good writing.. never stifle urself. Ofcourse, dont insult other religions etc but apart frm tht.. just vent it out ! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mayank: Hey, thanks bro! Nothing against any religion buddy! I have only one, that's Humanity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehahahahahahha!!!! cant stop laughing! ur jus too gud dude!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mahima: Hey thanks girl. And welcome to My Voice, My Space! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment