THE GOODBYE NOTE



It's time to bid each other adieu. This 'goodbye’ is not as simple as it sounds. Today, I write this to you with an extremely heavy heart. Our love is deep, as deep as the tranquil seas. The time we have spent with each other is unforgettable, the moments so beautiful. We clicked, not only with cameras but also with each other, we clicked big time.

Sometimes a person can give you so much love in a short period of time, that no other person will be able to give you in the entire life. Not everyone is lucky enough to be with the loved one for lifetime. It may not necessarily happen every time. This is life. Unpredictable, cruel, sometimes inhuman but still beautiful.

You know what, sometimes the most loving move one can ever make is to let each other go. It's time we make that move, that one loving move which is going to change our lives forever.

So what if I cannot be with you, I will always be there for you.
So what if I cannot hug you, my warmth will still touch you.
So what if I cannot meet you, I will still come in your dreams for you.
So what if I cannot see you, my eyes will always look out for you.
So what if I cannot speak with you, my words are always gonna find you.
So what if I cannot listen to you, I am still gonna hear you.
So what if I cannot wake up with you, every morning I will send my sunshine for you.
So what if I cannot touch you, droplets of rain will bring my kisses for you.
So what if I cannot grow old with you, my heart is always gonna beat for you.

Today, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you.

Thank you for being with me through thick & thin. Thank you for always hanging in.
Thank you for being my partner in crime. Thank you for being with me every time.
Thank you for those warm hugs whenever I needed them. Thank you for being that extra precious gem.
Thank you for understanding my supreme craziness. Thank you for being part of my ultimate laziness.
Thank you for those cute little dimpled smiles. Thank you for walking with me those extra miles.
Thank you for being an important part of my life. Sorry….I couldn't make you my beloved wife !


Comments